Dear Marketing and Finance don’t get Along,
Thank you for completing your organization’s diagnosis tool! Based on your answers, we have the following recommendations:
- Start with a common vision: you indicated that your organization is suffering from lack of trust among marketing and finance. Chapters 1 and 3 in the book specifically address ways to overcome this, by building a common vision.
- Upgrade your current performance measurement system: you indicated your organization lacks real-time employee insights in how they are progressing in reaching firm goals. The analytic dashboard helps you achieve this, in contrast to other measurement systems compared in chapter 2.
- Ensure your metrics are comparable across channels and countries: chapter 8 details how you can achieve this in your organization and gives you several case studies on how to cut down many potential KPIs into leading performance indicators.
- The ROI of online (including social) media is the topic of chapter 9, which also helps you assess which marketing actions obtain the highest return on investment
- Using marketing analytic insights to increase revenues and justify budgets financially are key topics inf chapter 13
- The remaining chapters in the book help you obtain your expressed goals, including having facts at your fingertips (chapter 11), leverage local learning globally (chapter 10) and reward managers based on performance (chapter 14).
- Your sector of Financial services is discussed in detail in cases regarding Discover (chapter 3) and First Tennessee Bank (chapter 8).
Please let us know if we can help in any way, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Koen Pauwels